Announcement - Call for papers: Workshop in Grid Computing for Complex Problems, October, Slovakia
The 4th International Workshop on Grid Computing for Complex Problems, to be held 27-28 October 2008 in Bratislava, Slovakia, is calling for papers.
GCCP 2008 invites researchers and practitioners to submit papers that contribute results of research in grid computing for complex problems, as well as papers that report on industrial IT projects. Contributions are welcome in, but not limited to the following topics of interest:
- Computational Chemistry & Material Science
- Life Sciences
- Environmental applications and Distributed Computing
- Earth Science
- Astronomy & Astrophysics
- High energy Physics
- Business benefits and challenges of grid in Financial Markets
- Data Movement Mechanisms - Data Grid
- Grid and Service-oriented Computing
- Distributed Computing and Large Scale Applications
- High Performance Distributed Computing and Large Scale Simulation
- Use of Knowledge and Semantics in Distributed Computing
- Research Infrastructures
- National and International Grid Projects
- Grid Tutorials
- Grid Access
- Workflow and Parallelism
- Interoperability and Resource Utilization
June 30, 2008 submission deadline for extended abstract (2 pages)
July 31, 2008 notification of acceptance
September 12, 2008 submission of camera-ready final papers
September 30, 2008 registration
October 27-28, 2008 the conference
Announcement of the 6th International GridKa School - September 8th to 12th, 2008 - registration now open. The school is arranged by the Steinbuch Centre for Computing (SCC) of the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, together with EGEE... Read more
Try the GRID
Become a User
Want to become a user of the EGEE Grid? Click here
If your project is related to EGEE, please register it
Click here for all the EGEE Information Sheets.
Get in touch with the EGEE Project Office at .
If you have questions about the Website contact: .
Please remove NOSPAM from the email address.
EGEE in Other Countries: | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
EGEE-II is a project funded by the European Union under contract number INFSO-RI-031688