Early bird registration is now open for OGF20 and the EGEE 2nd User Forum
Early bird registration (until March 15th) now open for OGF20 and the EGEE 2nd User Forum
Registration is now open for OGF20 and the EGEE 2nd User Forum being held May 7-11 in Manchester, UK.
Register on-line by visiting
This event will feature:
• Keynote and Plenary presentations by leading grid luminaries
• Chartered Group Sessions including Standards Working Group Sessions and BoFs
• Enterprise Track including Requirements Alignment, Best Practices and Adoption Sessions
• e-Science Track featuring Community Workshops
• ‘Grids Means Business’ Industry Program showcasing business solutions and case studies
• Vendor Showcase and Exhibit Hall
• Demonstration and Poster Session Area
• Networking and Social Activities
About OGF20 and the EGEE User Forum
OGF20, presented by the Open Grid Forum and co-located with EGEE's 2nd User Forum, is the premier grid technologies event of 2007. At OGF20/EGEE UF, the global Grid community will gather to develop Grid standards, showcase real-world applications, workshop Enterprise and eSciences best practices and present business case studies and solutions. OGF20 is hosted by UK e-Science and the University of Manchester. Grids Means Business Program is sponsored by Grid Computing Now!
2nd EchoGRID Strategic Workshop, 29-30 October 2007, Beijing, China: Towards a Shared EU & Chinese Vision for Grid Research Perspectives... Read more
Try the GRID
Become a User
Want to become a user of the EGEE Grid? Click here
If your project is related to EGEE, please register it
Click here for all the EGEE Information Sheets.
Get in touch with the EGEE Project Office at .
If you have questions about the Website contact: .
EGEE in Other Countries: | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
EGEE-II is a project funded by the European Union under contract number INFSO-RI-031688