Announcement - Call for participants: Biomed Grid School 2008, May, Italy
Biomed GRID School 2008 will be held 12-16 May 2008 on Lake Como in Italy. After the success of the Biomed Grid School 2007 last spring, a second edition, Biomed Grid School 2008, will be held in Varenna on Lake Como, Italy from 12-16 May 2008. Participants must register in order to attend.
The Biomed Grid School is aimed at biomedical research students, post-docs, and senior researchers with an interest in using or developing applications for distributed computing environments.
The aim of the school is to provide bioinformatics and biomedical developers the opportunity:
• to learn to use new services and functionalities made available by new middleware releases (gLite)
• to implement applications in the EGEE GRID environments
• to build high level interfaces for GRID and Web Services for data provision and management
• to improve skills in Web Services, Workflow technology and GRID services for Bioinformatics e Biomedical applications
• to learn how to generate complex workflows of Bioinformatics and System Biology analysis
The School will be of particular interest to students and researchers involved in developing biomedical applications based on grid technology.
For further details please visit
Submissions to the 9th IEEE International Conference on Grid Computing—Grid 2008—to be held 29 September to 1 October 2008 in Tsukuba, Japan, are due 19 April 2008.... Read more
Try the GRID
Become a User
Want to become a user of the EGEE Grid? Click here
If your project is related to EGEE, please register it
Click here for all the EGEE Information Sheets.
Get in touch with the EGEE Project Office at .
If you have questions about the Website contact: .
Please remove NOSPAM from the email address.
EGEE in Other Countries: | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
EGEE-II is a project funded by the European Union under contract number INFSO-RI-031688