Announcement - Submissions due 19 April: Grid 2008, September, Japan
Submissions to the 9th IEEE International Conference on Grid Computing—Grid 2008—to be held 29 September to 1 October 2008 in Tsukuba, Japan, are due 19 April 2008.
will bring together a community of researchers, developers, practitioners and users involved in grid technology. The meeting will serve as both the premier venue for presenting foremost research results in the area and as a forum for introducing and exploring new concepts. The conference will feature invited talks, pre-coordinated workshops and refereed paper presentations.
Grid 2008 welcomes paper and poster submissions on innovative work from researchers in academia, industry and government describing original research work in grid computing.
Grid 2008 is hosted in the Science Park City of Tsukuba, Japan, which is only 50 km away from downtown Tokyo and only 90 minutes by bus from Tokyo/Narita International Airport.
The 2008 IEEE International Conference on Cluster Computing will be held concurrently with Grid 2008.
Topics of interest
Grid 2008 topics of interest include:
- Applications, including eScience and eBusiness Applications
- Architectures and Fabrics
- Autonomic and Utility Computing on Global Grids
- Cluster and Grid Integration
- Creation and Management of Virtual Enterprises and Organizations
- Distributed and Large-Scale Data Access and Management
- Grid Economy and Business Models
- Information Services
- Metadata, Ontologies, and Provenance
- Middleware and Toolkits
- Monitoring, Management and Organization Tools
- Networking and Security
- Performance Measurement and Modeling
- Problem Solving Environments
- Programming Models, Tools and Environments
- QoS and SLA Negotiation
- Resource Management, Scheduling, and Runtime Environments
- Scientific, Industrial and Social Implications
Mar. 1, 2008 Technical paper submission open
Apr.18, 2008 Technical paper submission due
Jun. 9, 2008 Paper acceptance notifications
Jul.22, 2008 Poster submissions due
Aug.10, 2008 Poster acceptance notifications
Submissions to the 9th IEEE International Conference on Grid Computing—Grid 2008—to be held 29 September to 1 October 2008 in Tsukuba, Japan, are due 19 April 2008.... Read more
Try the GRID
Become a User
Want to become a user of the EGEE Grid? Click here
If your project is related to EGEE, please register it
Click here for all the EGEE Information Sheets.
Get in touch with the EGEE Project Office at .
If you have questions about the Website contact: .
Please remove NOSPAM from the email address.
EGEE in Other Countries: | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
EGEE-II is a project funded by the European Union under contract number INFSO-RI-031688